- "The Indian Emigrč": A photographic virtual journey across the world,
bringing to the web many stories, many winners, some losers, a slice of the history of
people of Indian origin away from home...
- "Star of India": Awards for the best Indian web site, selected by
a distinguished panel of judges from nominated web sites (No, we are not applicable - too
- "Contact India": Are you looking for someone you knew in India,
but have lost touch with? Or wondering where that charming girl, that old flame from
school days, has disappeared to? This is the place to find old friends as well as new
contacts, or be found by that special someone. After all, everyone is looking for someone
they have lost in the fogs of time.
- "Kidz World": A platform for children from India to meet and
make friends with other children from all over the world, exchange messages, talk about
their life, their likes and dislikes, and just get together and have FUN!
- "Facets of India": India is like a piece of abstract art, easy to
appreciate, but impossible to understand, a tapestry, a jigsaw puzzle, an enigma... Brief
snapshots of some of the pieces of this puzzle - history, culture, politics, art,
languages, people, occupations, preoccupations and more, at a glance.
There will be many more such facets as India's 50th year
passes- Some are in the pipeline, some we will make up as we go along, and some, we hope
that you, our readers, will suggest. Help us make this
year a memorable one for Indians the world over.